Whats on your workbench???

have just made the chassi for a marshall 14 ton dump trailer could anyone help with marshall decals will create a topic all of its own once i have the body made, anyone on here cast marston wheels or sell marston wheels?

Dan (alpinefocus) put the wheel you get of the Tim trailers i think they are on my marshall they look ok to it but there is a few who does the wheels ricky for one think gav is another  ;)

Great work John - isn't that the same MF that you have in your stone barn ???

Hell, you don't miss a trick, Colm  ;D I suppose if it's recognisable it can't be too bad.

That's how I got accurate measurements and decent photos.  ;D

Hell, you don't miss a trick, Colm  ;D I suppose if it's recognisable it can't be too bad.

That's how I got accurate measurements and decent photos.  ;D

Looking good already John...can't wait to see it when it leaves the paintshop and will it have the weathered look ??? ???

are you actually closing for how long Ricky hope to see you open before the end of January  :D;)

I'll be open again when you see the site with all the new stuff on it,

Laptop coming on xmas day so I'll spend a while transfering all onto it then i'll test its processing power

got a few 1/32 CAD to do for new stuff  ;D ;D ;D