Whats on your workbench???

The trouble with the mtx wheels is there a bit on the wide side for it, thats why I've altered them and put the britains tyres on it. If you have one try a U.H. Valta C front axel on it and the wheels on front and back, you can fit the britains tyres straight onto the rims of them and they look better than the U.H. tryes ;)

have just fitted that axle and wheels to a 6600 john deere will try the tryes on the next one as i wanted the narrow tyres for the harvester.

well after building my daughters little house for the garden i managed to fit the rear mudgaurd extentions so might get it primed tommorow at work. then get some more done over the weekend.

hows the 6410 coming then mate will we see any pictures shortly

tidy looking machine mark. is that going to be for a stockman or just a spare to back up the big machines. had a se on hire for a couple of summers ago. not the most hi tech tractor but was a good puller and was good to drive. so whats up next on the bench then 6 cylinder 6900/6910 then.

2 dismantaled britains trailer, the tipper has been shortened to a 10 tonner ;) and the flat trailer is having front board removed for bale ladder to be fitted and new drawbar ;D,

that JD looks good will agree fitting glass is a killer got one here i keep attempting >:(:D

• 2 weeks later...