Barry's Photos from Zwolle 2007

Barry

In fairness to Bazza, kentman didn't punctuate it clearly enough to indicate he was Mike

indeed he didnt ;), i knew that and also knew what he meant ;).....hence i havent posted one for either yet! :D :D :D :D

shall we have a poll for who should get the award! :D :D :D

Great pics Bazza, looks like there were lots of wallet lightening opportunities.

One of those places I'd like to go to at least once.

Yes, you could spend alot of money very easily and quickly there.

Well worth the visit too, even the girlfriend was interested!!!

Thanks for the pictures. I love the many Vervaets and the potatoe Harvester and of course you have to like the Ropa Euro-Maus. Which I am sure is made by Reisinger, hence the price tag of 2500 Euros.

The Trisix doesnt look to bad, but the model would have been better off with different front 3pt.

This was a beauty

Photo's 9 and 10

The guy who made it live's in the same vilage as me!

His name is Hugo Hoeks and Live's inn Bergeijk

And he made also another Dewulf model!

Iff i speak him soon i will mention this forum to him iff he want to show his models here!

He where the inspiration for me to begin whit making models for me A couple off years ago i met him at his place and i went home whit a lot off idea's but didnt had the time at that moment (because off school >:( )