JANUARY TRACTOR & MACHINERY MAGAZINE

I was reading the January 2008 T&M magazine and in the model section there was a lovely harvest scene with a MF combine, tractor and trailer scratch built / modified I think. Looked very good and a credit to the modeller. 

That'll be Sean's [Tractorman 810 ] MF combine, good isn't it.

Ah yes I remember the name Sean was mentioned. I thought the person may well be a member on here but I didn't related that to being Tractorman 810.

Well done Sean that scene looked great.

is it out then?? must get a copy wasnt to sure who the guy was when i spoke to him gav dragged me away from ordering my 1250 ,caught me out a bit

Sean, Its out to subscribers and I would image it will be in the High Street shops this week.

Just bought it and parked in a field gateway to read Model Corner! Well done Sean, your effort with the vintage MF Brand certainly paid off, your going to have to go some way to top that matey, so; any ideas for a bid at next January's Tractor & Machinery Magazine?

will see tris :D :D

as for no ftf mention thats not to good, did mention it enough to him, and most people that stopped that day infact :D :D

It's still ringing in my ears!! FTF - it's free - no hidden charges - here take a card!!! :D :D :D :D