What is your most liked series of tractor?

Kiwi6920

Ok pretty simple, What series of tractor do you like the most PERSONALY, No one is wrong in saying they like brand x insted of y, this is NOT a colour war, It can be based one personal experiance or just the looks of it,

If ANY one slags of a members choice i will modify there post to say they Love what they were slaging off

For me personaly for looks and experiance im at a dead tie with to brands

The Case 51** series, They are such a stuanch looking beast, and the 5130 i have driven pulls like a train ;D

I love the look and funcality of the JD 6*10 series, They just seam to leave the 20 seies behind, and they alos look stuanch but not as much as the 51**

So what is your Personal favourite series of tractor?

I can't argue with that.... the MF 100 series for me too.... what a lovely range of machines  :-* - They were just about "obsolete" when I got into my Masseys (with the exception of the 135)... but most of my youth and early employment was centered around these wonderful machines... basic (as they all were in those days).. but superb none-the-less  ;D

The shape of the bonnet and grill as well... to me it sums up the 70's look so perfectly  ;D

Ok pretty simple, What series of tractor do you like the most PERSONALY, No one is wrong in saying they like brand x insted of y, this is NOT a colour war, It can be based one personal experiance or just the looks of it,

If ANY one slags of a members choice i will modify there post to say they Love what they were slaging off

For me personaly for looks and experiance im at a dead tie with to brands

The Case 51** series, They are such a stuanch looking beast, and the 5130 i have driven pulls like a train ;D

I love the look and funcality of the JD 6*10 series, They just seam to leave the 20 seies behind, and they alos look stuanch but not as much as the 51**

So what is your Personal favourite series of tractor?

no you wont, you shouldnt be able too!!! ??? ??? :-\ :-\

anyway, for me, well prob the same as Marky, only as they seem to be the ones i see still and have driven! :D :D

anyway, for me, well prob the same as Marky, only as they seem to be the ones i see still and have driven! :D :D

Think a numpty for any persons post you alter as well would do nicely, IF you are able to ;D

For me it had to be the 54 and **6 series Renaults with the 90 series Fiats and Gen II/III 10 series Fords right behind them, can't pick a clear winner out of those four ranges really

For me a hard choice got to be 3?40 series John Deere as they where the first deeres i drove(and not looked back ;D) But then the FW30/60 are something else first drove 1 when i was 16 and for a young lad who always loved tractors i thought i'd died and gone to heaven when i was let loose on her sub soiling.

i think its the case mx range i always thought they were brilliant tractors my dad worked them many a day and he couldn't say a bad thing about them

also the david brown 94 series has to be one on my favourites we have hav a 1394 two 1594's and a 1694 all been great tractor and will pull anything even the 1394 would pull a fare load!!

Well its a big desition for me as i have several favorite's! No.1 been of course you guested it the David Brown 1410 2wd! i have all happy memories on a VQ cabed model which is used for all sort's me and this particular tractor just seem right when we are working toughter!

The 1410 also has many advantages over the competion one is they are stronger built machine's they never seem to need weight's unlike the ford 7000 and massey 1080's! a very torque engine which will pull far better than its compeditor the ford 7000! also they are a very fast tractor on the road with great brakes! and an excelent steering lock! the 1412 would be a joint favorite with the 1410!

also i must say i like the Massey Ferguson 390 2wd none turbo also i used one the odd time with my old employer it was a nice tractor to operate ect.. but would get stuck very easyly!

i would have to say the ford 7000 is the worst tractor i have driven! there is no life in them! horrible stearing! and that bloody rattle box they have as a cab to!

another one i very much like is the David Brown 1594 4wd hydrashift i used our own commerative edtion one there last summer and it was a grand machine to operate especialy the hydrashift may invest in one!

so my favorite is the David Brown 1410/12 part of the DB syncromesh range!

Normaly there is a modify button on each post in your own topic, there dont seam to be in here, I only put that so it doesnt turn into a colour war like most topics like this do, sorry

Ford 10 series Super 'Q' especially the 6810, 7610 and 8210. Also the 86, 87 and 8830 Powershift  ;):-* This would be my choice for a modern tractor. For the Classics, two tractors streets ahead of anything else at the time...............The John Deere 4020 and 5020. They still don't look that dated even now. Look at the opposition in the sixties.......no contest,  ;):)