ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

i have one of those masseys with the srayers but for some reason it didnt come with a front grill. think that was 1 of my first ever tractors

which one was that mate?? lost track of all the pics in here now

new part has been started by the way, when i have cut the walls out for the 3 new buildings i will post some pics up

• 2 weeks later...

i thought i would have a read from page 1 tonight , i've found it a very good read and found the pictures very good to. so far you have a very good set up mate. going to sort out my attic and sort boarding it out as well. looks like a devon farm alright. old and new tractors working together , the old massey trailers are a nice touch aswell. it reminds me of the farm i used to work on, with mf 135,188,590's 290's ,390 and a 3080 all working together planting spuds,cutting cauli's and swedes ,best time of my life if the truth be told. looking forward to seeing whats next keep the good work up mate ;)

• 2 weeks later...

had a bit of a rearange recently with the layout, wasnt sure the proposed new bits really fitted in, plus i still have  a workshop to place in here to, ,

have moved the two end barns round ,as the grainary used to be on the left, now a pig unit tucked away in the corner with perma store silo

newb.jpg

general view from as far away as i can get without falling through the loft hatch

new5.jpg

this sides now been trimed down to one pig unit and the straw store, along with much heap,

new3.jpg

the grain fields currently up so i can dry out the soil(used coffee) which will stay under the crop for ploughing/ seeding when i want it ,

new4.jpg

a shot from down the track, this gap infront is soon to be filled with another 600mm x 1200mm board, with out barn and the small filed infront will be taken arround the back of this to extend it

new6.jpg

the wall section will be made into a effluant lake from the muck area, and the fields will be extended round the side(the right in the pic) making simialr size to the ones down the other pics(approx 1.2 m square in total this side all being well)

DSCF0049-1.jpg

well as requested by nick and mandy, had the lads out cleaning out the pig today, used the 550 for the loader work  and 185 with our old tipper for the hauling

the units made from the scaleox stuff we found a while back, i still have to make the yard board to sit infront of it, as its been moved recently but this will prob be its fianl place, quite like it tucked away in the corner

cleanoutf.jpg

cleanoute.jpg

cleanoutd.jpg

cleanoutc.jpg

cleanouta.jpg

cleanoutb.jpg

Lots of little bits and bobs to look at there Sean, great set of pics mate. Nice bale trailer by the way too  ;) It's good when everything functions properly, ie taking off the silage sides before harvest etc. Nice touches mate.  :)

Very inpressive i must say like the detail on the combine  :) :) :)

bet you'd like to take a hand saw to trussells in the loft  :D :D :D

oh yes in a big churchill style mate, if i lost those i would be in heaven mate

Lots of little bits and bobs to look at there Sean, great set of pics mate. Nice bale trailer by the way too  ;) It's good when everything functions properly, ie taking off the silage sides before harvest etc. Nice touches mate.  :)

i know mate, just seems to fit in/look right for a farm thats got different bits going on

well as requested by nick and mandy, had the lads out cleaning out the pig today, used the 550 for the loader work  and 185 with our old tipper for the hauling

the units made from the scaleox stuff we found a while back, i still have to make the yard board to sit infront of it, as its been moved recently but this will prob be its fianl place, quite like it tucked away in the corner

The pig unit is awesome - how long did it take you to build it ??? And what is Scaleox ???

Love the cleaning out pics too :-*:-* :-*