ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

yeah it is mate, wont be by the end of the weekend though i promise, should have all the farm back to some degree, with room left for new items

inc a new fergy as well, currently near completion

pm me we have to talk , does marky know about this & has he given you the go ahead ?, you do realise the agro the last model you revealed with out mr fergusons nod  :( the mynistry of massive was in chaos , don't mean to put a downer on you sean but you know the procedures , lets do it by the book people  ;)

pm me we have to talk , does marky know about this & has he given you the go ahead ?, you do realise the agro the last model you revealed with out mr fergusons nod  :( the mynistry of massive was in chaos , don't mean to put a downer on you sean but you know the procedures , lets do it by the book people  ;)

message on the way mate

and she looked so inocent at toytrac to, didnt she marky,i saw the twinkle in your eyes arround her ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

it was the look of fear from PDC that made me laugh when mum introduced herself to him  :D :D :D

pretty much the same look that barry will have when he see's my kids coming towards him the next toy-trac  :D :D :D :D

and one sides field boards down, now 3 times what i origonally had will also have the main road in down this side to the gates,on the other side i need to chop down the much heap and incorporate that into the farm ,which will then allow me to have 1 small field on this side,basicly i will lose the tempory barn , with the possibillity of 1 more after i have moved and sorted everything out up there,

the current pig stys will be repalced at some point soon with a pair of new purpose built ones down each side

post-46-132638558181_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638558183_thumb.jpg

i can try and get some mate, they were taken from the loft hatch area ,but i recon i could push back a bit more,

its easy enough to do mate, especially if your starting from scratch with the layout, mines being made to fit so a few bits of cutting ect required to get it in right,

Well at last!!!! I wondered what had happened to Tractormanor!!!! Starting to take a new guise and looking good for it. Not that there was anything wrong with it before mind. Some very smart changes ahead by the sounds of things mate.  :)

• 2 weeks later...