ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

cheers lads, the marstons are from alpine focus, and superb as well, only  8 tonners so suit the tractorsquitewell, will more than likley use the 3125 on the fergy rig anyway, but used the 690 and 8 ton marston in real life along with a 699 or 698t depending on if we were baling at the time,

dont worry murray mate, after spalding i have 3 builds i want to do, the collins teleshift for speeding up bale handling on the farm,and 1 combine both different make from these two ands not my first choice either to be honest, along the with beet harvestor, hopefully a ransoms one all being well

thanks walter and painter, cant lay claim to those marster peices i must say, dan is the trailerman

another combine, jee sean you must be buying more stubble   :o8) claas this time is it please be dominator 85 :D, well cant wait to see these updtes Sean, but who needs a lexion when you have these 2 for harvest  :)

the planned claas is on hold at the min, cant get the pics right for the plans, just not doing it for me, the new one is easier in a way, even if more bits are in the open, i think the claas is down to the shape and angles, need to see a real one so i can pic and measuer it 

what claas is it your making Sean, because if its a dominator i can soon get pic you need, and the measurements that's required if its a dominator that's planned ofcourse  :D

its a dommy but not as big, got a plan for a 76 suits into the farm size all being well, with a 12 ft header,

something like that, got the tank started and the offload shoot, just didnt get any further, its something i want to add to the farm, as we did do beet for a good few years in real life, wasnt a ransoms harvestor mind, think it may have been vicon, as we had several vicon implements for a good few years

Ash Tree farm is being taken over by the green team............

Good to see sean!!

dont think so mate, we just let the filed out for a machinery show thats all

All looking very very nice Sean.  Can I come round and play :D

if your up this way then ofcourse you can :D :D but no fergys  for you, they are mine ok