ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

also got the back of the farm layed out now, with the pig units and muck area, this will be hedged of and lead out into another 1.2 x1.2 m feild area with a dirt track down one side ,as i may be able to add another similar sized feild down this side at some point soon, after the lofts been cleaned out

post-46-132638561225_thumb.jpg

Blimey Sean... coming on in leaps and bounds mate... I love the way you have worked your way around the roof truss mate... that access road looks smart as well... especially with the tractor & trailer on it  ;)

Will the coffee go hard in the damp.... or have you treated it not to  ???

it doesnt seem to go hard mate, does pick up a bit of moisture but that helps as it sticks to tyres ect so adds to the effect,the other feilds will be slightly different in they will have a boarder round wich makes the coffe sit in a frame, so i can compact it for ploughing shots

it doesnt seem to go hard mate, does pick up a bit of moisture but that helps as it sticks to tyres ect so adds to the effect,the other feilds will be slightly different in they will have a boarder round wich makes the coffe sit in a frame, so i can compact it for ploughing shots

Sounds good to me mate  ;)

Wowsers, didn't take you long to get this back up together Sean and hell is it ever looking better. I didn't believe for a minute it could look better from how it was before but somehow you have managed to make it so. Great work.

Looking really good Sean...... :)

The yard looks good with the barsn etc......Did you build the small wooden shed with the sliding doors yourself mate?

Is that a canvas cabbed 135 on the entrance road?

:);)

yes mart all the barns are self built mate, as are the doors ect, thers prossibly one one to come, although i aint sure, a workshop/farm office  one,,and thats my 185 mate, which again at some point soon will be upgraded to a slightly better version

yes mart all the barns are self built mate, as are the doors ect, thers prossibly one one to come, although i aint sure, a workshop/farm office  one,,and thats my 185 mate, which again at some point soon will be upgraded to a slightly better version

Brilliant Sean......I really like those barns......I've always liked buildings with sliding doors for some strange reason...... :D;)

I wish I had the time to make a really life-like display with barns etc but maybe one day...... ;)

its pretty easy to do mate, although shes broken at min after the move, the bottom runner fell of ,so superglue is needed at some point,

got a bit more done this pm, but no pics, mainly tyding up of the raod ect, and a pre plan for a new building and extra fields on one side, has to be done doesnt it,

• 4 weeks later...

well of agin now, seeing all these new workshop buildings has made me satrt a new one for mine now, will fil a large area i have been bothered buy since i moved it arround, will be a workshop and office in one all being well, pics to follow soon

about time!!!!

does that mean i need to start one :D :D :D

I like it tractorman its coming on a treat. I think once I've finished my buildings I might have a start on a field with the coffee in like yours, You say that the coffee dos'nt go hard, Sometimes my loft feels a bit dampness in the air and I was just woundering how it would go?

I like it tractorman its coming on a treat. I think once I've finished my buildings I might have a start on a field with the coffee in like yours, You say that the coffee dos'nt go hard, Sometimes my loft feels a bit dampness in the air and I was just woundering how it would go?

no not yet mate, still soft and its been down for a while, if anything the damp does make it stike to tyres ect for dirt effect i have found

also got the back of the farm layed out now, with the pig units and muck area, this will be hedged of and lead out into another 1.2 x1.2 m feild area with a dirt track down one side ,as i may be able to add another similar sized feild down this side at some point soon, after the lofts been cleaned out

hope that massey was'nt damaged by the bale avalanche in barn