ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

not a bad idea that marky, we use big sealed bags of the stuff in the green boxes you see by the road, draws in all the condensation, will have to bring some home , i have a mix of fine expresso coffee and a thicker plunger one and they mix lovley, have made a great texture to use, leaves all the tyre tracks in the lot, going to need a fair bit though so might be a while before i can get a good pic,as this only covers a smallish area at mo

not a bad idea that marky, we use big sealed bags of the stuff in the green boxes you see by the road, draws in all the condensation, will have to bring some home , i have a mix of fine expresso coffee and a thicker plunger one and they mix lovley, have made a great texture to use, leaves all the tyre tracks in the lot, going to need a fair bit though so might be a while before i can get a good pic,as this only covers a smallish area at mo

I reckon you will have to have something in it to take out the damp Sean  :-\

well started the out area , only a temp barn for the min,as i need to adjust grahams to fit the gap, ,also need to add a few more bushes ect to it, but shows you where its going ,the woodern box area will be the much heap, will stain that dark brown ,as the farms was out of old sleepers i think,

post-46-132638537305_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638537315_thumb.jpg

all i have left to do build wise now is the field boards, which i will make from one sheet and edge up with woodern hedges like??? did on here, to keep the soil in place,when its ready, and the front board with the road way out on it also needs to be done ,then i can start to detail up each building

post-46-132638537327_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638537328_thumb.jpg

mmm a possible mate, saw some brown packing foam that looked ok  a day or to back, hid it up and bought a test bit home, but it wont break down that small, looks like a dino turd if you see what i mewan 1/32 wise,

There is always the oasis stuff that florists use, easy to cut up infact you can crumble it up. Might be good as the base then sprinkle some loose on top.

• 1 month later...

just been doing a bit of test work on soil substances for the fields when they are finished, this ones half done ,just got to finish the edges and bushes,using a dry,very dry sived compost from the garden for soil, had to get the 590 out with the 3 furrow dowdswell for a test plough didn't i  ;)

post-46-132638542264_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638542266_thumb.jpg