ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

just wondering does anyone have any ideas on how i could cut some tram lines into this? tried with siccors on a gash bit and it was to wide?

Fold it down its length first and that will leave 1 row sticking up so you can cut with scissors easily if you see what i mean ???

Just throw it all out if it's in the attic you don't need it, except the models of course!!

most of it is models though,and a few empty boxes from here soul journey figures,theres 6 large boxes of lima train set up there,amoungst other stuff,but it will all fit on one side leaving me the centre and other side

Flippin 'eck TM some people get all the luck with these little finds. Thats spot on, looks really smart with the sprayer in there doing it's magic. You want to put some growth regulator on that, it looks like a good crop. Be a shame to see in go flat in May. How about a nasal hair trimmer for the tramlines, have a word with Marky he may be able to help you.

Second thoughts, his petrol strimmer will be too big I expect hwa hwa hwaaaaa!!!!!!! ;):D :D :D :D

• 3 months later...

well marked out the walls and barn for the out building section tonight,going to be a much heap,and the red barn i bought of graham a while back,for extra storgae and bales ,had a clear up in the loft to fit it in,so once the sledge and 2 current tractors are done i will get it built and up

lofts like a furnace to at mo,so will have to fit it out one eve when its cooler,got my first saving of coffee today to,sat on a plate in the sun drying out at the mo

cool, let us know how it goes!

just had a look at my shed then thought sod it i cant be assed today ::)

i had to firce my self in there to do a bit more on the 590 tonight,

as for the coffee i can see i am going to have to build a tray to put it in for the filed as its very fine, need to get a thin sheet of ally or similar to form sides on otherwise it'll be every where 

i had to firce my self in there to do a bit more on the 590 tonight,

as for the coffee i can see i am going to have to build a tray to put it in for the filed as its very fine, need to get a thin sheet of ally or similar to form sides on otherwise it'll be every where 

why doesnt that surprise me :D :D ::)

• 3 weeks later...

got my first lot of coffee today, takes ages to dry out,been on the window in the sun now for 3/4 days and still feels a little damp, covers about 30cm square at mo, so gonna need a lot of it, but it does make some lovley lines/ marks when you pull machinery through it, tested it with a siku plough, and it worked perfectly,

got my first lot of coffee today, takes ages to dry out,been on the window in the sun now for 3/4 days and still feels a little damp, covers about 30cm square at mo, so gonna need a lot of it, but it does make some lovley lines/ marks when you pull machinery through it, tested it with a siku plough, and it worked perfectly,

do the tractors run over it ok or does it end up 'bulldozing' the coffee :-\

seems to ru nfine ,still a bit damp even after 4/5 days now,so sticks to the wheels a bit, but no ramps build up infront of them thats for sure

Put the oven on LOW and put it in for a few hours Sean... it will soon dry then.. What about mixing the odd silicate crystal in with it (you know the sort that comes with new things in sachets to stop condensation build up)