ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

well here's the next stage,got a floor covering i am happy with now,a nice 00 track balast very fine so looks like a rough concrete finish,got the wall clad and door on,as i needed to get the floor finish right up to th runners,just roof pannels and paint on the clap board,which i forgot today,and then it internal detail,the whole roof section will lift off on this one for access 

post-46-132638491216_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638491236_thumb.jpg

What will you put on the big platform infront of the silo TM? look en good. :)

i was going to make a small feed maker tower,like the one the farm had,used to take it out of the internal silo via a auger into the mixer,used to sack it up and load the trailer up underneath,

my building has retired behind the paint cans as decorating has reared its ugly head? >:( >:( :( :( :(

s    l    o    w      d    o    w    n  a    n    d    y    o    u    w    o  n    t    m    a    k    e    a    s    m    a    n  y    t    y    p    o    s    !