ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

FINALLY!! I have logged on and made it as far as Sean's post!!!

Looking good there TM, that is coming on leaps and bounds. You'll be done before mine I reckon you cheeky so and so. Roofing material, what have you used there then? Cladding looks good and those gates really do look life like. Proper job!!

FINALLY!! I have logged on and made it as far as Sean's post!!!

Looking good there TM, that is coming on leaps and bounds. You'll be done before mine I reckon you cheeky so and so. Roofing material, what have you used there then? Cladding looks good and those gates really do look life like. Proper job!!

Tris, i think its the stuff from that 4D models place  ??? ???

yeah  roofing sheet is from 4d models,will post the part number if wanted when i get home,but is 3mm spaced corrugated sheet,(29cm x 39cm)

the gravel is easy enought to do fb

just put a good coat of pva glue over the area to be covered,sprinkle a thick coat over that,and i tend to roll it with a old bit of dowle or cardboard tube,then just leave it for 2 hrs,and brush of the excess with a paint brush,you can use the wayse stuff again even any lumps that may form as it just crumbles apart easyly

coming on a treat there sean  :) :)

although i'm glad i don't work for you as it looks as though the sleeping area has to be cleaned out by hand  :-\

ooh manual labour .............................................bad memories  :-\ :-\ :-\ ;):D :D

• 2 weeks later...

well the new scaloox turned up so got a bit more done,all walls now up and structuer ready for cladding,also got the floor covering down all over this board,

doesn't look to bad for being sat on does it fb :D :D :D

Looking good TM.

Whats the story here then??

erm well its her fault really :D :D :D

no i moved the board out of the spray area i have in the shed,and put it on the seat,out of the way ,did my spraying of a marshall trailer,and promptly sat down,well part way ,only to hear a crack :D :D :D :D :D

only snaped one upright and bent the top over at 45 degrees but i guess thats the beauty of balsa,just gave at the joints,1 hr of glueing later its all back together

should hopefully finish it this weekend,plaster the walls and paint the roof colour,and it can replace the tall atcost barns in the earlier pics,just leave me one more long implement shed (round top ) and i can start detailing up the whole thing

good, should be finished in no time then!! :) :) :)