ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

hopefully,the whole yard will measure 1.5 m square,that way i have space for one maybe 2 field boards to,one of which will have a track across it to a muck heap area on the side away from the farm

cool!,  :) :) :)

is the display gonna be laid onto the loft floor or raised up ???.....just deciding on what to do with mine :-\ :-\

Excellent Sean, I was going to say your fast becoming a pro but I think you have that title in the bag. The cladding looks great and the shed really looks typical of those that I have seen down your way with the local stone used for the walling. Realy good, your display is going to ne much anticipated by us lot. My cakehole is watering as it is.

the yorkshire board is fairly easy in all honestlly,just cut down the balsa strip i have into 4mm wide bits,cut to lenght and glue on,did 2/3rds of the remainig side last night in 1 hr,deff worth the finish though,as for the scaloox it is great stuff,he has changed the material he uses now to a grey finish,so need to paint the walls on this one as 2/3rds is buff and 1 wall is grey ,but it is a lot stronger now,doesn't break when you drop a piece like the old stuff

the yorkshire board is fairly easy in all honestlly,just cut down the balsa strip i have into 4mm wide bits,cut to lenght and glue on,did 2/3rds of the remainig side last night in 1 hr,deff worth the finish though,as for the scaloox it is great stuff,he has changed the material he uses now to a grey finish,so need to paint the walls on this one as 2/3rds is buff and 1 wall is grey ,but it is a lot stronger now,doesn't break when you drop a piece like the old stuff

what about if you sit on it??? :D :D ::) ::)::)

i think all mine was grey, what colour was you old scaloox? ???

well shes finished,heres a few pic for you worked out perfect for 5 round bales wide,and plenty of room to add to it stock wise to,fully yorkshire boarded arround all sides over scaloxx bottom brick construction,cladd on roof with 3mm spaced corugated sheet from 4d models hope you enjoy

post-46-132638511662_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638511676_thumb.jpg

Sean, fantastic mate. Absoloutley fantastic. That shed really does look smart now it is in situ with some activity going on around it. Nothing done to mine since the last installment but I have done the front eve section of corrugated sheeting and the flashing to my Plastruct shed. Will wait till it is done before I post anymore pics though.

Whatever will you don when the yard and field boards are done? You'll be bored to tears!!

well i was wondering what i will do when its all finished,but thats going to be a long time yet,when the basic stuff is done i am going to go back and add the extra detail to each section,weeds dirt ect ect,also got to put a track sacross the larger field and build a muck heap area / beet dumping platform

plus i do really need to tidy the loft properly as you can see from the rear of the pics