MJB1's MASSEY FERGUSON 168

MJB1

Looking very well I must say Mr Barret and I bet you were pleased talking to the former owners son ;D

you ever tried pulling teeth colm :D :D :D :D but was nice to hear  what it'd done & from the sounds of it very little , but from a quick gander today i fear it may have done a bit more loader work than he's let on as one of the stub axles are severly worn ,more due to lack of grease really  :(

done a bit more to it today so will post more pics later  :)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well marcus... seems like you been having fun on her today  ;D - I take it you will be sorting the wing... then putting the cab back pn then  :-\ ???

thats the plan mark , but news today is that the house has had the contracts exchanged & completion ready for the keys next monday , so the house will be priority to get it habitable  soon as thats done the warmer weather will be here & then spend a bit more time on her , but yes the mudguard will have to be repaired before the cab goes back on. but at least the cab frame & windscreen surround can be prepared for a splash of paint ! :)

great stuff, fun fun fun til the estate agent gives you the keys eh?..............

I`ve heard some of the welsh lads  are a bit quiet and I can well imagine the pulling teeth bit  :)

good luck with the house and the repairs etc  :) enough to keep you occupied for a while I`d reckon

• 4 months later...

apart from the few trees that went over a while back , the 168 hasnt had much to do & i've had little time to do it anyway , but a month or so ago i did manage to get out & spread some dung  :)

ground wasnt too bad , but it was still sticky & slippery in some places not a problem untill i had to drive over some of the dung as this was the only field available to spread it on as the others still had horses in them