Tractor 2008 - Spring Show - Sunday 6th April, Springfields, Spalding, Lincs

Andy

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show today. Nice to put faces to a few names, and to see Leverets Farm in the flesh! Nice one Tris!!

Good journey down and just a thick flurry of snow from Retford up to Wakefield, then good clear roads up to Skipton on the way back - no problems though 'cos the wife was driving while I had a snooze!

You have got her trained mate. ..  :D

Guys, he is allowed to do his superior stone buildings on the kitchen table. .. and 'his truelly' even makes his cuppa teas aswell!!! Get that!!  :o:D :D

Was really good to meet you.  8):)

Many thanks to all of you who stopped by to say hello yesterday. I still cannot believe how quick the day went, especially as there was not enough time to catch everyone who came by. It was excellent to speak to a few new faces, and catch up again with some of the older ones.

The raffle recieved great support once again, with Graham's building generating a lot of interest as per usual. I think the FTF display in general went ok, but next time, I hope to try and encourage a more active input from FTF members in terms of getting more of your work onto it! Those who donated models for day, it's very much appreciated and hope to see you again next time!

As mentioned, I was extremely busy throughout the day talking to members and the times when I did get to look around the show, I owe Sean a big thankyou for looking after the fort more than adequately! Also Simon M, JDC and Massey Boys Mum (MBM) were great in looking after the FTF stand at various times over the day.

I hope everyone from FTF who attended the show had a fruitful day, and after hearing reports from several of you, now have considerable gaps in the bank account!

Hope many of you return in October and look out for coverage in the upcoming magazines!

Many thanks

Andy

FTF

I've gotta say, that was a pretty damn fine show. Really glad I made the effort to get there. Could spend an absolute fortune there if you had the means.

Great to meet  fellow ftf members and of course Andy, oh and the ftf cakes were fantastic.

Toytrac in October, but I reckon I'll have to revisit Lincolnshire maybe early April next year :D

Finally, must say I was really impressed with the area, having never been up that way, seemed a very pleasant place :)

Hi,

I just wanted to say how great the show was and how brilliant it was to catch up with known members and meet many more.

I even dropped back into my old roll of working for Mandy, was manning the stall rather than driving the forklift.

Look forward to seeing all again soon, some at grassland and some in the future.

Thanks again and i will bring the workshop next time.....

P.S I have the winning ticket!! I hope!!

;) ;) :D :D

didnt see any dodgy looking cowgirls boys there Jez, but i was there briefly in a not so happy mood so may have passed you?? :-\ :-\, next time though! ;D ;D

Ah ha ben, good point, I forgot the hat, where you from? I''ll put it onj and come and see you.............  :D :D