mrs OLD FORD  has been rushed to hospital, with very low blood pressure and a fast hart rate. she's not been to good for a day or two, then started fainting. now can't stand with out fainting and being sick. has be taken to medical assesment unit for lots of tests. :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'(

that sounds very bad Mark hope she get better soon

mrs OLD FORD  has been rushed to hospital, with very low blood pressure and a fast hart rate. she's not been to good for a day or two, then started fainting. now can't stand with out fainting and being sick. has be taken to medical assesment unit for lots of tests. :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing serious Mark.  :)

Hope it's all sorted out and she's back home again soon, Mark. Let me know if i can do anything to help in the meantime sweetie.

You don't fancy a 2 year old for a few days do you Mandy?  ::)

Any news Mark.  Give Mrs OF our very best wishes and speedy recovery.  If you need any help just let me know, I'm only about 30 minutes away.  Probably need so Grandad experience with both daughters getting married soon  :)