That should have made you laugh should it not Barry???

I agree Bill must sound funny when he lays that konk agains the speaker and speaks through it must be like listening in a tunnel."H u l lo  c a n  y o u  h e a r  m e?" :D

I agree Bill must sound funny when he lays that konk agains the speaker and speaks through it must be like listening in a tunnel."H u l lo  c a n  y o u  h e a r  m e?" :D

Well that didn't make me sad listenening  to your  comment Rick.... I nearly fell off me chair with laughter !!!!

That should have made you laugh should it not Barry???

good job ya stone deaf then aint it rick, save you the pain :D :D :D :D :D

Our Garden Club president, Sue, died yesterday. She had a horribly aggressive form of Motor Neurone Disease, she was only in her fifties. We had a club visit to an organic vegetable farm two weeks ago and she came with her husband. She was not able to talk very well but we had a lovely chat - I had a feeling then that she was not long for this world. It's a shock to know that she is no longer here. Life can be very harsh for some.

Our Garden Club president, Sue, died yesterday. She had a horribly aggressive form of Motor Neurone Disease, she was only in her fifties. We had a club visit to an organic vegetable farm two weeks ago and she came with her husband. She was not able to talk very well but we had a lovely chat - I had a feeling then that she was not long for this world. It's a shock to know that she is no longer here. Life can be very harsh for some.

Sorry to hear of your loss Aunty Jo why does it at times seem like the good ones go early???

sorry to hear that jo, very sad when that happens, i know a friend that had 2 lads with something similar, both in powered wheelchairs,controlled via air tubes on one ,sadly he passed away last year at 18, was told he wouldnt live past 13 so he did well, other lads slipping slowley now apparently

It is always a shock, Jo, even when it is expected because deep down you still have hope.  It is so sad to lose friends, colleagues or loved ones, especially when they are of no great age. 

My thoughts are with all her friends and family

well my uncle had a stroke while out with his wife in the car luckerly he bought the car to a stop before he died there in the car.then the same day my best customer on my gardenning round died 2 minutes after i left his house. makes you think when you have children .