a huge thanks to all you guys with the kind words, has certainly helped me .just having a break and some food at the min, off day tommorrow than back to work thursday as most things should be sorted by then, mums ok, actually a lotstronger than both me and my brother thought she would be.guess thats down to the fact we knew it was coming, so its a little easier

I think Steve summed it up, the man is free from pain now wherever he may rest. I hope the last few months can be put aside for memories from much happier times that you all shared together over the years.

Best Wishes to you all.

And poor Mark, losing a pet is horrible. I hope you also have lots of times you remember with your dog that were playful, loyal and happy.

I think Steve summed it up, the man is free from pain now wherever he may rest. I hope the last few months can be put aside for memories from much happier times that you all shared together over the years.

Best Wishes to you all.

And poor Mark, losing a pet is horrible. I hope you also have lots of times you remember with your dog that were playful, loyal and happy.

a sleep last night and i dreamt he was down stairs on the sofa i woke up went down stairs and all there was is the blanket he slept on :'( :'(

a huge thanks to all you guys with the kind words, has certainly helped me .just having a break and some food at the min, off day tommorrow than back to work thursday as most things should be sorted by then, mums ok, actually a lotstronger than both me and my brother thought she would be.guess thats down to the fact we knew it was coming, so its a little easier

Hi sean & family

im Sorry to hear your sad news and as always thinking of you guys at this sad time. I dont think there is anything else i can say that hasn't already been said.

I am sorry I did not reply before I had been busy and not logged on for nearly a week and found this sad news when I went back a page.

Kind Regards

Robert

Hi sean & family

im Sorry to hear your sad news and as always thinking of you guys at this sad time. I dont think there is anything else i can say that hasn't already been said.

I am sorry I did not reply before I had been busy and not logged on for nearly a week and found this sad news when I went back a page.

Kind Regards

Robert

I second that, this has been uncomfortable reading as it closely mirrors a recent personal tradegy of my own and am finding it equally hard to post. It's good to know you have folks around you in these sad days Sean and heart warming to read all the supportive posts.

Sincerest condolences,

Chris

I second that, this has been uncomfortable reading as it closely mirrors a recent personal tradegy of my own and am finding it equally hard to post. It's good to know you have folks around you in these sad days Sean and heart warming to read all the supportive posts.

Sincerest condolences,

Chris

Hello Chris - sorry to hear that you have been having a difficult time too. best wishes from Jo