• 3 weeks later...

Colin Sinclair passed away yesterday, dont know if some of you scottish boys heard it on the news last night, his harness got pulled in to a shaft up inside a windmill he managed to phone an ambulance before they reached him he was a gone  :-[, he karted alot of silage for us, another good man down r.i.p lad was not even 30 ither

Colin Sinclair passed away yesterday, dont know if some of you scottish boys heard it on the news last night, his harness got pulled in to a shaft up inside a windmill he managed to phone an ambulance before they reached him he was a gone  :-[, he karted alot of silage for us, another good man down r.i.p lad was not even 30 ither

How very very sad Murray..no I never heard the news last night or even say the local rag the Press and Journal today because I was on holiday and helping to flit ( remove ) my 84 year old uncle into a shelterd cottage.

How very very sad Murray..no I never heard the news last night or even say the local rag the Press and Journal today because I was on holiday and helping to flit ( remove ) my 84 year old uncle into a shelterd cottage.

it is sad indeed Bill, he did not do one thing wrong in his life to go that way i mean how much pain he must of been going through when he was stuck in there, have a shaft mincing your legs off  :-[:-[ poor man

not sad really???, upset-ish?, but not annoyed...so posting here! ::)

Julie fell down the stairs with Harry, luckily he wasnt hurt :o, but she has a nice bruised ass and thought she broke her arm :(, turns out to be bad bruising, i was at work at the time so couldnt do anything anyway, luckily my mum was there, picking him up for the day.....Julie was more concerned that she could have really hurt him (think she slipped down the stairs on her back/ass, holding Haz out in front.....).....the slippers that caused this (ive told her before to be careful with them >:(), have since been sentenced to death via the bin  >:( >:(>:(

blimey ben near miss there mate, good to hear both are ok even if jules has a slightly sore bum/arm

for me today heard that a guy i used to work with, who retired early last year suddenly keeled over yesterday with a heart attack, and sadly couldnt be saved, his wifes not long been given the all clear from cancer,the reason he left early ,so they could make the most of life, 

found out last night that my youngest uncle was taken into hospital 2 days ago with something serious, was thought to have been gallstones that had got stuck, at first, but that now seem to be no no ,after a load of scans, they are now talking about a big tumor on his?? gland, cant remember what my mum said it was now, his blood pressure was near on off the scale, and he cant walk due to the pain ,mums  hellish upset as its her youngest brother, and after my nans death from cancer  last year they are all very upset at present

uncles still in hospital, laid out flat, now been scanned ect with no clear result, blood pressures still of the wall, ,they have now sent the scans and blood test stuff to adambrooks in cambs, as the ipswich hospital is totally stummped as to whats wrong with him

Harrys' ill, poor little thing, i think he misses uncle marky!, :'( :'(

as well as teething, he may have german measles or similar (i just get told these things!)...at least its not french :D :D ::) ::)

seems to have loads of little red dots over him, wakes up most of the night and it takes a few hours to get him back to sleep, apparently apart from the cold type symptoms, he has joint pain, which is something we cant see with him....but he seems to crawl around ok and doesnt look unhappy :-\ :-\ :-\

woke up this morning felt fine looked in one of my gerbil cages and the one wich was always by its self had passed away :'(  then to top it all off i found a dead hedge hog in our pond poor little thing.

i am glad to say though that now with some chicken wire no hedge hog is getting in there again :)

woke up this morning felt fine looked in one of my gerbil cages and the one wich was always by its self had passed away :'(  then to top it all off i found a dead hedge hog in our pond poor little thing.

i am glad to say though that now with some chicken wire no hedge hog is getting in there again :)

How sad on both counts.

Hedgehogs can swim extremely well and like water.  They can climb chicken wire and chain link fences too! - why not place a ramp in the pond so that hedgehogs can get out if they fall in?  That is what a neighbour did after finding a totally exhausted baby hedgehog in her pond.  She fished him out and he fell asleep immediately having been passed to me and out of the reach of her dog.  Slept like a log all day and it's mother collected it that night and took it back to the family (who were living under the garden shed in another garden)