tm's first 16th convo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personaly think you must bend the front screen a liltebit more to the back!

But as i read you where already going to do that ;)

Never seen such a cab over here in Holland

I personaly would like to make a 165 whit Sekura cab because you all know that i own a real one!

no they are now dead level with the bonnet so about 1.5 - 2 mm above the tyres

i hope not sean , i didn't say anything before as i wasnt sure , but i saw a 135 yesterday at Ermington with original square fenders & they sat a good 2-3 inches higher than the bonnet line :)

think yer about right mate , the 135 didn't have such a sharp rake to the windscreen as the bigger tractors as i remember, but the rear pillars were sat a little further back onto the slope of the rear mudguard not sat on the top

Same cab on 135,148,165,188,etc so same rake on windscreen, MF,s cabs were a one size fits all on the 100 series.

i hope not sean , i didn't say anything before as i wasnt sure , but i saw a 135 yesterday at Ermington with original square fenders & they sat a good 2-3 inches higher than the bonnet line :)

oh dam :D :D :D so many differnet ones out there aint there, will leave it as it is now, going to alter it slightly so its a 40 any way, and the pics i have seen of those are all level with the bonnets,hopefully get back out there today so get some real progress on it, hope to finish the basic cab work, and loader work ready for paint this week

right hows this cab look now marky/marcus got a better slope to the front of the cab, this in turn has pushed the uprights at the back ,more to the rear of the arches now, does look better i must say from the first one

also loaded the muck fork so it now returns back when tipped without help, some brass left overs i nthe square tube sorted that

DSCF0074-3.jpg

DSCF0075-2.jpg

DSCF0076-5.jpg

looks really shiny as it is new but i think it should look like the 165 in the pic above bit rusty and dirty but its yours choice

with you mate ,i guess so, it could be done easy enough used to rust and mud my tank models ok

Good luck Mr P... can you hurry up then... I'm more excited about this one than any you've made before mate... it will look superb when it's done.... I bet we'll se this one in some of the magazines mate - rightly so as well  ;D

doubt it mate its not that good, really is it?

doubt it mate its not that good, really is it?

Nope sean is Better than That, could even be up for its own TV show ;)

Seriously this is a pice of art mate, looks so close to the real thing that im wondering if you are photoshoping restoration pics

I love this massey you are doing, keep it up, cant wait to see her finshed

looks really shiny as it is new but i think it should look like the 165 in the pic above bit rusty and dirty but its yours choice

looks lots better sean with the cab pillars back further , & yes yer right allis , the cabs were a sort of onesize fits all ,

steady on there cerin, lets give him a chance to finish it before he wrecks it  :D :D :D

The cab is looking good as is the rest of the project, we must be nearly there on a completion date for this one. please put us out of our misery and take a few sick days off work or something to finish it!! The suspence is killing us all. Keep up the excellent work.

The cab is looking good as is the rest of the project, we must be nearly there on a completion date for this one. please put us out of our misery and take a few sick days off work or something to finish it!! The suspence is killing us all. Keep up the excellent work.

i have this week off, so between jobs shes arranged for me, you never know ;)