FTF Stand at Spalding - We need your help!

Andy

Likewise Andy, let me know if there's anything I can do, not sure what time I'll be getting there - that is if my leave isn't revoked in the first place! - but if you need me to pitch in on anything let me know. Don't have a great quantity of display worthy models but I do still have the prototype UH 5480 from Agco, could stick that out? Or a nice little JD gift set with a Buck / Gator & lawn tractor in, bit different?

Me too... I may be late on parade on the day... but count me in for selling some raffle tickets and helping to eat the cakes from 'sis'

[glow=red,2,300]If I have any models you want to display (can't think what)... then I'll be glad to bring them along with me  :)[/glow]

anything solong as its not red,grey,black,army green i think that covers all the massey

colours and derivatives  :D;D ;D ;D only jokeing marky  ;) ;)

Andy can I trust you with my pride and joy MAN drawbar lorry?:D

Not sure I want it on my layout this time yet. . . when I get in my mind what Leverets Farm will be doing for Spalding I will let you know for defo. Think Jez is mega keen to show his workshop by the way. ;)

That I am, would look nice with the mcconnel trimmer in I reckon.

Willing to help with anything.....

If you need any smaller raffle prizes, let me know Andy.

If you can get down on the Sat Jez, we can see what we can do.  :)

Not sure I can get down sat mate i'm afraid. Probably have to leave it this year and hopefully have a bigger collection next year. I'll still be there though.

Are you ok for raffle prizes?

I can post up some pics of a possible prize, it's a shed I built a while ago but it might do.

I'll post up some pics tonight.

Well if you are looking for another shed then this is available.

Otherwise I will put it on ebay.

Shed002.jpg

Shed003.jpg

Shed001.jpg