Well it asked for it!!!!

all looking well as usual sir! looks like you won the race ;D:D

That was the plan  ;) ;)

great work!!!, had to be done sooner!!

so how life like are they to the real deal??

If the real ploughs were a flimsy as these then the ploughing would be all over the place  :-\ :-\ :-\ :(

Like Marky's   ::) ::):D :D

looking good blake, wil you be moving the wheel to the back then?? or leaving it where it is

On which one the 6+5 or the 3  ??? ???

That was the plan  ;) ;)

If the real ploughs were a flimsy as these then the ploughing would be all over the place  :-\ :-\ :-\ :(

Like Marky's   ::) ::):D :D

On which one the 6+5 or the 3  ??? ???

both mate, the 6 especially, most of the ploughs like that i have seen have the wheel at the rear for transport, not along the side like normal ploughs(the siku one if you see what i mean)

both mate, the 6 especially, most of the ploughs like that i have seen have the wheel at the rear for transport, not along the side like normal ploughs(the siku one if you see what i mean)

Yeah i get you, I had to place the wheel there because if i put it back any more then the plough wouldn't sit right at that side as the furrows hit it.  :-\ :-\