Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I bought something from him on 11th November and it still has'nt turned up yet. Emailed to ask why and he said he posted it in a white jiffy bag on 14th November, emailed him again and told him to either send me another f.o.c seeing he had 4 more listed or reimburse the total to my PP account. Have'nt heard from him since but he has left me + feedback. I'll have him!

I bought something from him on 11th November and it still has'nt turned up yet. Emailed to ask why and he said he posted it in a white jiffy bag on 14th November, emailed him again and told him to either send me another f.o.c seeing he had 4 more listed or reimburse the total to my PP account. Have'nt heard from him since but he has left me + feedback. I'll have him!

just file a paypal complaint against him ,you'll prob either get the dosh back or another one sent , either way you win if you used paypal

just file a paypal complaint against him ,you'll prob either get the dosh back or another one sent , either way you win if you used paypal

Yup. Am going to contact him again tomorrow, don't want to spoil his Christmas, and tell him he's had plenty of time to put it right so he's going into the 'dispute' bin.

aye BP  silly season true enough...................xmas money burning a hole in someones pocket or just that special pressie  when you canny find anythin else?.....buyin as has been said, without knowin the real cost of things......

Yup. Am going to contact him again tomorrow, don't want to spoil his Christmas, and tell him he's had plenty of time to put it right so he's going into the 'dispute' bin.

I think you're too late for a paypal claim, isn't the limit 45 days??  :-\