Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...

The last one only reached just over £200 and failed to meet the reserve that the buyer had put on. I will probably watch it out of curiosity but there is no way I would bid on it

I get the feeling that every thing on ebay is starting to make too much money. I keep getting out bid on half decent  Massey 595's at $80-90 (around 45 U.K pounds) plus  shipping being around $15 ontop again. There are hundreds of these  around they are not rare like the fordson majors. I would hope that the high fuel price is going to cut peoples spending and bring this stuff back to realistic prices, It has not happened yet some people are still spending money like it is going out of style.

From Grange-over-Sands and grossly-over-priced.  ::)  I have an earlier version without the 'hopper' in a straw box. What would that be worth I wonder?  ;)

This type powerrabit ???

89122765.jpg