Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I do not think this is what he says it is there was some of the dealer ones came up on my searches over here in Canada about 7 months ago and the boxes are just plain red with i believe green inserts i think they also had straight cut headers on  . one was buy it now for around $90 but it was sold before the guy got back on shipping. the other thing that really messes this up is it also appears in a 1997 catalogue i just found in a box of models. it's probably worth 30 pounds if he has a good day. Shall I tell him or will you

Did anyone see the Britains green cabed unimog tipper just bog standard with a few chips, went for £41.51  :o :o  :)someone has got more money than sense, I picked up a very clean one recently off E bay for a fiver

So it would seem that £45 is a fairly good price then for a boxed 2 tone green one, Theres been one on a stall at a local toyfair for the last 2 years, will have to see if the chap still has it at the next one, about the only Britain's model of that period I have'nt got.

trouble with ebay people just go on a ruin it for people who are on there to make a living on it

hows that then?????? ebays open to all at the end of the day, not just to shop owners/ dealers,  if your trying to make a living out of it then you should know this ,sorry but thats bussiness at the end of the day, every person on here knows how ebay work, the good spells slow spells, prices varying between every sale even if its the same item

There is always some Mug punter out there willing to pay way over the odds I suppose  :-\

Mind you... £25 is a bit over the odds for a sticker  :D :D

Exactly what I thought. I wonder if he'd charge that if you asked for some decals for a truck you already had?!