Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Has anyone taken the time to look at the other stuff on the site, everything is fabulous and of the highest quality ( not to mention the highest price ) there is some really random stuff mixed in with what is mostly tack (yes I said tack and not TAT) there's some rather risque figurines about half way down the page. I still can't beleive another SUCKER has fell for this. ;D ;D ;D::)

No I think its just really dumb people taken in by the speil on the sellers website and I quote " sure to be a main topic of conversation amongst visitors and friends "  ;D ;D :of  If you had just paid £360 for it Im sure that would be the case, also I think they would all wet themselves with laughter.

You just cant help but smile when you read it, its just so earnest and gushing, its almost convinced me to part with over £300 for a £10 model. ;D ;D

Started on £20 as well which is a bit steep for this ???

Perhaps they should stop trying to sell it as if it were Sothebys and just have the photo with "This is a Toy" underneath. Too much to expect from this seller perhaps?

UNUSUAL LAGE LEYLAND MODEL

Some of you may be interested in this

is it quite rare ???as ive never seen one before

i might have seen a fiat all plastic when i was young

with no cab on and the front wheel was broken off

but this is a new one on me

maybee NIGELFORD might shed some light on it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNUSUAL-LARGE-SCALE-PLASTIC-LEYLAND-TRACTOR_W0QQitemZ300398174658QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item45f12061c2

UNUSUAL LAGE LEYLAND MODEL

Some of you may be interested in this

is it quite rare ???as ive never seen one before

i might have seen a fiat all plastic when i was young

with no cab on and the front wheel was broken off

but this is a new one on me

maybee NIGELFORD might shed some light on it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNUSUAL-LARGE-SCALE-PLASTIC-LEYLAND-TRACTOR_W0QQitemZ300398174658QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item45f12061c2

Hi

Dont know if its rare beyond the borders of Denmark, but its not a rare item here, have had quite a few in my collecting days, usually give them away to a kid as the are no high value here.

Sonny

i think its so much as its the 6850 model instead of the 6650 model

i want that model but i'm not paying that price

i think its so much as its the 6850 model instead of the 6650 model

i want that model but i'm not paying that price

I was just wondering Is the 6850 a rarer one then as I have one here in Canada in a JD box. It came from eBay Canada last year i think :)

Regards Robert