Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

This refers to point I made in another topic "Do you ever look at the items bought by those that outbid you" Look at the items the guy has bought in the past, the first page is almost entirely knives (which is a bit scarey) What they gonna do with a bale wrapper?? Shrink wrap them ha ha!. I think the first 4 letters in the userid ID says it all.

Guest quangova

I think that wrapper is quite rare, its not a common volac and has a white bale, I dont know what it is worth though

if the ts the case I'm gonna buy all 4 that are exactly the same in a shop near me... i still think this ones dubious if ya take a look at the other bidders purchases looks like friends bidding up?

difficult to tell as it states seller's standard rate for UK.  This is the  Item number: 6954425685.  This is all new to me and so far e-bay has resulted in a couple of turkeys (not Britain's models of turkeys!).

Guest quangova

If you see a seller charging for eBay, report it via ebay at http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/listing-surcharges.html (report link at the bottom of page) for a listing violation, the seller will have the offending sale removed and will then have to abide by the rules before listing anything else.? Most of us abide by the rules and swallow the Paypal charges, and thus so should everyone else!

Thats what i thought, this fool is bidding against me on a conversion i really want, going on that crazy bid he put on the renault, this things gonna cost me a grand to buy!!!

I've watched two on ebay, one went to someone on this forum  ;) for not much more than that one is currently at(?220), the other went for over ?500, looks like silly season could be starting again!