Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Am I missing something here....they cannot be worth that much surely....if this is No 40746 which was out from 2004 to 2006 I have two. I bought my first in 2005 for £ 16.99 but the yellow box was slightly faded. I bought a second MIB at a rally for £ 8.50 in 2007. I see the highest bidder has only a feedback of 1 so maybe that has something to do with it :huh:  :unsure:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-OBSOLETE-BRITAINS-TARMAC-TIPPER-TRUCK-MINT-CONDITION-/281040281835?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item416f4e60eb

i always say this bill,best of luck to them,if you were selling you wouldnt say no,perhaps the winning bidder doesnt know to much about what they should fetch,the wonder of ebay,could be put on next week and not make half that

anyone know who this little number may be by then?? does have the look of dave purdue to it i must confess

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britians-based-Ford-4000-Tractor-Conversion-Super-/300835212020?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item460b2d0af4

First time I see a Ford 4000 conversion that does have the correct frontaxle carrier. They could have better used not melted rear wheels... Looks nice!

First time I see a Ford 4000 conversion that does have the correct frontaxle carrier. They could have better used not melted rear wheels... Looks nice!

A set of Scaledown 5000 rears would finsh it nice. I done this one not so long ago & a 4600 also.

bth_IMG_1075.jpg

Yes Neil, the Shawnee Poole dumper set can reach well over £1000.  I have seen sets similar to this have sold on eBay in recent years for £1200 - £1300

The set is not the correct set to begin with as the blue claas trailer should be in with the Ford tractor and not this yellow trailer.The Yellow MF 200 could be genuine or not?The trailer that comes with the fastrac set has grey wheels and the same colour tailgate as the body.The chassis are the same black.You could paint the wheels yellow and change the tailgate and add stickers if you wanted top dollar?Not the way forward though but if you wanted one maybe this is one way.Boxes are the same so maybe this seller is trying it on or not?1st look at the trailer though and it does look ok.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know who this little number may be by then?? does have the look of dave purdue to it i must confess

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britians-based-Ford-4000-Tractor-Conversion-Super-/300835212020?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item460b2d0af4

i dont know who made it but i bought it and its a very nice model well made and fairly detailed

regards eamonn