Toytrac

Big A

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dads 60th on the Saturday night and we've a lot of family staying. It was always going to be tight, now it's a toss up between being possible or not :-[

60th, cant really miss that, and its your dads, even worse!, you could always pop over for a few hours but not worry about a display this time :-\

That's the thing, he has the village hall booked for the saturday night. That aint a problem but if family are sticking around on the Sunday it may be a bit naff of me to bu66er off and play toy farms. Thing is I was hoping to have a couple of small surprises.

Anyone want to be acting farm manager for the day let me know.

That's the thing, he has the village hall booked for the saturday night. That aint a problem but if family are sticking around on the Sunday it may be a bit naff of me to bu66er off and play toy farms. Thing is I was hoping to have a couple of small surprises.

Anyone want to be acting farm manager for the day let me know.

Tris I'll be there most of the day.  Let me know if I can help you out.

i am doing the ftf table tris, but i guess between us we could sort something out mate, shouldnt be to hard to do, after all me mark(old ford) and marcus will be there ,maybe if we ask to have the tables side by side if possible?? so we can be close to it

Cheers for the offers guys. Sounds like we may be able to sort something out between us. What I was thinking was if I went down and set up on the Saturday, then came down in the afternoon on the Sunday for a final mooch round and to pack it all away again. So if there are a few bods around to watch over and just be there from opening to mid afternnon I would be hugely greatful for the support. I don't mind missing some of the show myself but really want Leverets there to support the cause.  :)