We now own a 135 (lawna)

marshman

Just went to the local landini dealer (who deal in used tractors too) to take a broken dealerbox powermaster back and saw they had a 135 forsale.

So mum phoned dad and we had a look. Its really tidy and starts runs etc fine. Prob was that a guy had shook hands with them at £2700 3 weeks ago and never came back, but being a dealer they had to find out if he wanted it. They couldnt get hold of him so it ment 1 hour wait to find out if we got it or not.

They have just this second phoned back saying its ours  :D:) :) :) :) :) :) Dad agreed at £2600 :) :)

pics when we pick it up today or tommrow :) :)

Blimey Adam... I'm looking forward to the pics mate.... is she a swept axle or a beam one mate ???

its swept axle one, its earlyer one. But never mind doesnt really affect the tractor i spose. I no they are worth a bit less arnt they ???:) :)

its swept axle one, its earlyer one. But never mind doesnt really affect the tractor i spose. I no they are worth a bit less arnt they ???:) :)

I wouldn't say that Adam... I'd rather have a swept axle than the newer version... I'd guess the older ones (in good condition) are worth a little more money really mate  :-\

I wouldn't say that Adam... I'd rather have a swept axle than the newer version... I'd guess the older ones (in good condition) are worth a little more money really mate  :-\

Um, i agree  for some reason i think the swept one looks better. This ones in quite good condtion really not restored but has been resprayed at somepoint i would think. One thing that is wrong it has the shell mudgards witch i we think are wrong for the age. I think the early ones had square type ones didnt they? :) :)

Early 135 has the same 'swept back' axle as the 35x before it... with torsion bars linking back to the skid unit...

Example 1... first release of the MF135... round fenders...

MF1351_Page_1.jpg

Example 2... second release of the MF135... square top fenders...

MF135_Page_01.jpg

and the first pic I could lay me hands on of a square axle 135.. later type basically... this one is a French build and spec...

135SA.jpg

Well you learn something new every day  :D :D :D :D thanks Marky.

I spent a number of years driving a 135 and I didn't know that the axles were different  :-\ :-\ :-\ trained observer that's me  ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

well done adam, will look forward to seeing the pics , shell fenders ? my personal opinion is if it's going to staycabless keep the shells , the flat top ones look all too big if no cab is fitted  :) :)

so when's the FTF massey day being held  :D :D

well done adam, will look forward to seeing the pics , shell fenders ? my personal opinion is if it's going to staycabless keep the shells , the flat top ones look all too big if no cab is fitted  :) :)

so when's the FTF massey day being held  :D :D

Thanks

Thats a good idea acctually :D :D

I like the flat top ones for some reason, (not sure why ;):)