Project Ford TW35

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some lovely little touches on that Mark filters seat etc looks the business now all finished up with her new shoes  :o :o ;) ;)

Many Thanks Simon, doesn't look that bad for a blue does it :D

You have done great job :o :o

Texas

Cheers Texas :)

A beauty and no messing Mark. Love the details, even the wing mounted indicators! The worklamps really make that cab I think, just breaks up the moulded white a bit. Any more similary aged Fords coming?

Thanks Tris, I like the look of these, must be that bonnet that goes on forever :D, the indicators are actually not entirely my doing - they are part of the moulding, i only painted them.

Any more Fords lined up, well you never know, but I have got a couple of ideas for an Ertl 2wd TW20 :-\. Also I'd really like a correct model of a 7810- not a re-hashed 5610 type of thing :)

some quality work there mark , the little touches like the headlights , the blacking around the cab worklights , mirrors , just make it look so much more a genuine model & not a toy , the bigger tyres make it look a purposeful looking tractor .

considering britains did do a good job with these older tractors TW & 2680 , the effect you can get with these tractors is great :)

quality model  :)