FB's Second shed

FB

I think you made the right decision ben   dont want too much heat being generated   may distort the clading if left for too long

the good thing about lcd's is the dont produce much heat atall

i'll try that in the next one  :). have you got any pics of them in use??

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably but your builders are quicker than mine, they are still stood around the site wondering where to start pouring the foundation :-\     :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D, mine spend 5mins here and there  ::) ::)

Pheeeeeeeeew!!! For a minute then I thought I was going to be jealous Ben. ..  twitches left eye ... ..spasm in right leg. .. . .I blinking well am jealous and all!!! Looks very nice, the lighting will look fandabbdozee when you sort it out. I have some angle left over, ideal for the roof edges down onto the side bits. If you dont want to order a pack let me know, sure I can hunt some out for you.

Ben, who makes the green sawdust?? I posted up there web address on here a while back and can't remember who it was....  :-\ ???

mjb, take note of Bens reply.  ;)

the green stuff i used on the display plinth (with the MF5455 on ::)) was:

Woodland Scenics - Fine Turf grass and Fine Turf Weeds, its about ?2 - ?3 per bag in most model shops and some of the medium size for larger clumps

i think this was the link FP

http://www.javis.co.uk/index.htm

• 2 weeks later...

looking well there FB was it hard to start it

no look at it, the front right frame is a straight as TM810 on a BT pub crawl  :D :D ::)

it is easy to build one, just plan it out first and use a set square ::)

Looking good ben    lights are coming allong

just need to spray it really. Had trouble with the doors, the top runner wasnt on straight, pulled it off now an re-glued it so those are before pics. if it fails again its off to Markys work shop for him to look at it!  :) :)