FB's Second shed

FB

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still got the big original shed to do, thats taking more time as the light cables are not as long, so using the socket set that comes with the lighting kit, just planning on where to put the sockets, inside or out :D :D (probably inside the barn at high level)

still need to spray the frame grey first, lower section red (mmm may spray it all red :-\) then the cladding (aluminium lower section, rest green as small shed). Shouldnt take long really, just finding the time....and the grey paint :D :D

hoping it will look like this :-\

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3034.105

That shed has turned out rather well

All it needs now to finish it off is some workshop equiptment and it will make a damned nice workshop

some row crop wheels in the corner  a hoist and so on

just a thought

SMurF

That shed has turned out rather well

All it needs now to finish it off is some workshop equiptment and it will make a damned nice workshop

some row crop wheels in the corner   a hoist and so on

just a thought

SMurF

Tris do you hear that!! :D :D

looking for the newray stuff, no luck yet :( :(

very very nice ben,those lights are well bright aint they,what ema parts were they ,can see a few for mine soon

i'll try and get it for you later, got the stuff from the hobbies.uk section though, EMA sister shop ;)

what did you spray it with in the end ben? car primer or airfix paint? 

both humbrol paint, shed frame sprayed indoors a while back.....cladded version outside on sat & sun ;D

That is the Don King of model sheds Ben, it certainly stands out from the crowd. The lighting put's a hell of a realistic look over the tractor parked in there. Bloody awesome to tell you the truth. Best i get my workshop finished and send it up to FB Electricals me thinks!! ;):)

very very nice :P :P ben what do the lights involve and where from ??? ???. also what colour green did you use. ??? ??? :) :)

lights come from EMA, but i got them from their sister shop, hobbies.uk, as they had run out and would have to have got them from there anyway. Its in the website link. They are 6mm 3.5 volt downlighters but upgraded the bulbs to 12v so i could run it off a transformer. Then i had to buy the extension leads and bigger plugs for them.....its basically dolls house lighting. If you can find it in a toy/model shop you will see what i mean

green spray was a spray by humbrol. Dark Matt Green, i'll get the number for you when i get to the shed next

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this post... Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben... that is simply the nuts mate - those lights work a treat don't they  :o :o :o

Bring it over my house please... and leave it here as well... do you want that model lathe and bench I bought for the interior... don't think I will ever make it anyway  :-\

That looks great FB and the lights set it off even more, You and smallclass are the best at building them sheds. Just GREAT!!!!. What have you got down for the floor??. ;)

That looks great FB and the lights set it off even more, You and smallclass are the best at building them sheds. Just GREAT!!!!. What have you got down for the floor??. ;)

6mm MDF then some of that railway gravel stuck down with PVA....looks crap though as i didnt do that one right. Next one will hopefully look better :-\ :-\