Toytrac... The layouts topic ONE... FTF and the Lancashire Lads

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb display chaps and chapesses. You did the forum proud all of those that provided models and displays.

Would have been nice to have had an MF cake though!!

Adam really like the JD ones - well done Marky's daughter!

credit to you all lovely models and great people did not get enough time to talk to you all as for sean display cracking nice to see the pigs  classic stuff lovely ,like marky says mandys pond scene was great and as for the masseys out and sitting proud on that bar let me tell you  ;) ;)

Well some great layouts there and some excellent shots... well done Mark.

Now if I had to pick out a favourite there.. well as much as real life MF's are not my favourite brand it would have to be that MF 625 combine scene with tractor and trailer.... it looks stunning

Why wasn't there one of the new limited edition uh masseys, people should have said and i would of easily of lent you one with a deposit

The Uh White Massey was for sale there, and marcus had one there but not out of the box mate.

there were a few about but like adam said mine didn't come out of the box , matter of fact tris bought it along a bit later in the day which is probably why it's not in marky's pics .

ahh we wern't there all the time colm, thomas came & went throughout the day, mostly went along with my money :D :D & sean, mark & i sort of drifted back & forth to keep an eye on things  :)

Thomas looking for your money and food I bet :D :D

Well worth the effort lads and thanks to the Lord for his great photography ;) (This should really be pay per view :D :D )