Toytrac... the layouts topic TWO... Graham & Sharons layout

Lord Ferguson

Super dooper! I love watching Graham and Sharon setting this up and seeing it transform from half a dozen tressels to a fully working farm layout. The Saturday afternoon is brilliant at Toytrac.

As well as having a super layout these two are just the nicest people. Every time I said I'd like to add. . . Graham showed me he had done it, then how. Sharon gave me loads of tips for things to add to Leverets. Had a great chat with Sharon on both days about so much more than farm models. Graham always asks how things outside FTF are. . . . They are both just . . . . Great friends. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the comments you made about the layout  ;) ;) just overwhelming and the comments you make about us as a couple and you all great freinds to and please remember (YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE) see you all next year maybe sooner  ;) ;)

Graham, the pics do not do your layout justice, I know from last year and seeing Frogs Hole Farm in the cold light of day, that this new layout is full of detail and a fantastic refelection of your and Sharon's hard work. A true work of art  ;) keep it going boss looking forward to Toytrac 09

henry you should have had a chat mate you could of had lots more mate i gave some away mate and i would have gave you some if i had known it was you ;)

massey boy they are cooper pipe isulation wrapped in isulation tape

i wasent sure that it was you  :D :D

ill come see you next year  ;)

the layout just like last year was fantastic , it's one of those displays  that every time you walk past you spot something else you didn't see first time round :o 

worries me graham just what you're going to follow these past 2 years displays with  :) fantastic to meet you both again again

loving the lucy pinder poster in the workshop graham  :P:)