Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the toy fair at Exeter today.

New U.H. 1:32 Massey Ferguson 8680 in dealer box, new Agco DT275B in dealer box, new Challenger MT685C ltd ed, 1:43 Massey Ferguson 590, superb model which they are also bringing out in 1:32 later.

Britains striped boxed 'Forrest Enterprise' Landrover, mint. A couple of trees as well which were missing a few bits. Britains 'Vintage Series' Home Farm farmyard scene set and an early blue boxed on plinth red and yellow scuffle/cultivator.

The new limited ed Corgi JCB 3C, 1:50. nice model, limited to 1500.

1:16 U.H. new County 654 and the new Ford 7600.

A lot of farm related stuff there today but asking prices were still pretty steep.

From the toy fair at Exeter today.

A lot of farm related stuff there today but asking prices were still pretty steep.

I totally agree, some prices people were asking were ridiculous

So on that note, i only purchased a UH Deutz with Front Loader & Bucket

today i got from exeter

autoway cement mixer

skip lorry with skip

uh xerion 3800 £20

claas axo with loader

claas axo with front linkage

fendt 820 with duels

fendt 824

and the dealer across from me came over and said i need to sell aload of gear would  be intrested  YES I WAS AT THOSE PRICES

he sold a new boxed amazone spray for £10.. mad that.

let them sit on there stuff with their high prices, tell them they gotta be joking and stick it. walk away smugly

I noticed that a lot of farm stuff on stalls in Exeter today have been on them for several previous fairs at this venue so it's pretty obvious that they want too much for it. You would have thought that they would have clicked and got the message by now. I'm pretty sure that they actually make a loss, travel expences, their time and around £32 a table. And some of them have 2 or 3 tables, they never seem to learn that Devon and the West Country in general is a totally different monetry world than the likes of London!

ooh what backgrounds have you got? For some reason your site won't load fully so I've been having to look at your Ebay shop ???

My apologies CMB - I only use the website as a link to the eBay shop now because they eBay shop was so busy I kept selling stuff twice :-[:D  I've just bought some of the larger gauge railway stuff to test out on Holly Farm to see if it's good enough to stock (I've put the trees on already and they're fab :) ). I'll put some pics up when I get chance :)

My apologies CMB - I only use the website as a link to the eBay shop now because they eBay shop was so busy I kept selling stuff twice :-[:D  I've just bought some of the larger gauge railway stuff to test out on Holly Farm to see if it's good enough to stock (I've put the trees on already and they're fab :) ). I'll put some pictures up when I get chance :)

I'll be watching with interest, cheers.