Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

Finally picked up my Straw Boxed MF 760 Combine today - and it came with age related plates on it!!!  8):laugh:

I am quite please with this actually - it is the very first release with no straw walker weight and clipped as aposed to 'hub capped' front wheels.  Made for less than the first year of production - from what I can gather.  ;) 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2 Fordsons are restored originals and being hard to find now thought that £40 for each was a good price considering what they make elsewhere and that the work has already been done. The garden roller is an original and a good find for just £1. The lead figure is that of the Britains 'Village idiot', although a reproduction it is solid cast as the original and an exact replica, it is several years old and could have been cast from the original mould. Research on this one would need to be done but at just £16 was a snip.

you see them on ebay regularly for a multitude of what you payed for them. I always thought they were new castings with all new parts.. It is nearly impossible to find an old casting , get new parts like rims and tires for them, and spend less then 40 pounds a piece to have them restored.. so good buy~!