Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just bought 2 barns from someone local off ebay they paid about £80 i won them for £20 a nice cow shed and a large tractor hay barn free postage because i collected also some boards with fields and yard and gates with fencing which is handy because I am increasing the size of my layout in the loft with I have recently updated, I must post some pics sometime too  :)

Got these two yesterday,and I have to say that Schluter is excellent,I have a couple of ERTL Precisions,and it has them beat no problem

DSCF3593.jpg

DSCF3595.jpg

And the Manu S IH 1455XL,I've been thinking about one for a while,must have been a big tractor in its day,145hp in the early 80's

a nice challenge to build,

Regards

Joe.

Got these two yesterday,and I have to say that Schluter is excellent,I have a couple of ERTL Precisions,and it has them beat no problem

And the Manu S IH 1455XL,I've been thinking about one for a while,must have been a big tractor in its day,145hp in the early 80's

a nice challenge to build,

Regards

Joe.

I have built a few of those 1455 and they are very nice  :)

Good luck with the building Joe  ;)

Got the Schlüter Supertrac 2500VL in today from Sucho.

Bit disapointed about the realty of the model but stil i think is whort its money.

here some photo´s

She look spot on Johny.What is good and what is bad with the model mate  ???

where do i start? just got back off my holiday and came back with some finds,

britains:

iveco cargo box truck (rspca version)

case cx80

case cvx1145 with loader

jd 6410

fiatagri g240

fiatagri L85

hurlimann sx1500(dads collection)

jd 4020 (dads collection)

baby steyr (dads collection)

UH:

mf 5480

Toy fair today at Westpiont, Exeter.

3 Franchau (Renault) UH loaders, Fraser and Marshall decal set and a UH hedgetrimmer (Renault) from Nathan.

Britains Herald plastic figures, boy with rope, man carrying sack behind his head, farmer with shotgun and wavy walking stick, young girl (feeding horse) and woman with cap carrying basket of eggs.

Corgi late Fordson Major and an original tractor driver (2 different stalls).

UH 1:16 Ford 7000 (the new cabbed one). Fantastic model.

Britains new Ford FW60. A lot better model than the FW30.

Not a great amount of different farm stuff there but some new stuff that was all overpriced. One stallholder had the UH 1:16 Ford 5000 pre-force and the cabbed MF135 for £22 each, he said that he wanted to offload them as they were getting hard to sell. Seems like models from the last couple of years are getting cheaper, perhaps if you haven't got these earlier ones, now's the time to pick them up.

Toy fair today at Westpiont, Exeter.

3 Franchau (Renault) UH loaders, Fraser and Marshall decal set and a UH hedgetrimmer (Renault) from Nathan.

Britains Herald plastic figures, boy with rope, man carrying sack behind his head, farmer with shotgun and wavy walking stick, young girl (feeding horse) and woman with cap carrying basket of eggs.

I picked up one of these today at the Chipping Norton fair :)

Also bought the blue overalled mechanic on his back for £7 :o