Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

Probably I havn't a  clue, it cost £45.00 and you had to order it...  ???

Seriously you expect me to know what a Ford 40-Series is  :D

we all know that secretly you know everything of tractors and are a genius to name the features of each model by any manufacturer..  :P;)  just waiting for you to admit it  :D

or do you only know everything of every Massey made? like youknowwho  :(>:(;)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all know that secretly you know everything of tractors and are a genius to name the features of each model by any manufacturer..  :P;)  just waiting for you to admit it  :D

or do you only know everything of every Massey made? like youknowwho  :(>:(;)

Nooo I genuinely have no clue whatsoever..  :-\

Just back, was good to see members old and new at the show. It was areally good show with some fantastic layouts :) 

The 40 series is something else, I've done the same trick as Tris with them and got one of each on order. Here's a couple of taster pictures for you until Marky posts his up. Everything with the 2wd version comes in the box with everyone so you can have either weights or linkage :o :o ;D

002-8.jpg

003-5.jpg

So then, those of you who couldn't make it this year. . . Next year grab your fancy by any chance?  ;):)

I had a great day catching up with the passing crowds. Many different people who come year on year, some new people, some non-members, people of all ages.

Well done to the layout guys, you all did yourselves proud. A lad called Jordan only started all this three months ago and he had a lovely display. Thomas had trouble with Dad interfering with the Cuprinol on the tyres, Dads just don't know when to stop. Got Marcus thinking of next year though  ;) . Jonathons mammoth display which he shows half a dozen times a year - what a task seeting that up is!! Then the big dairy unit and of course Graham and Sharons - three years running they have shown a new display and three years running it's an impressive sight. I never did see that cow actually give birth to it's calf though! Terrific display and the only two purchases I made were with Graham. Although I have placed orders for Steve's 56 and a trailer from Dan.  :) :)

. . ... of course Traci didn't mind!  ::):-\ :D :D :D  I had to give her money for shopping though  ::)>:(:D

So then, those of you who couldn't make it this year. . . Next year grab your fancy by any chance?  ;):)

I had a great day catching up with the passing crowds. Many different people who come year on year, some new people, some non-members, people of all ages.

Well done to the layout guys, you all did yourselves proud. A lad called Jordan only started all this three months ago and he had a lovely display. Thomas had trouble with Dad interfering with the Cuprinol on the tyres, Dads just don't know when to stop. Got Marcus thinking of next year though  ;) . Jonathons mammoth display which he shows half a dozen times a year - what a task seeting that up is!! Then the big dairy unit and of course Graham and Sharons - three years running they have shown a new display and three years running it's an impressive sight. I never did see that cow actually give birth to it's calf though! Terrific display and the only two purchases I made were with Graham. Although I have placed orders for Steve's 56 and a trailer from Dan.  :) :)

. . ... of course Traci didn't mind!  ::):-\ :D :D :D  I had to give her money for shopping though  ::)>:(:D

So she could by you an other tractor i hope  ;D:D :D :D :D ::) ::)

Well I read through to page 18 yesterday and have been through pages 19 to 23. What can I say...what a show it been so far and can't wait to see Marky's 350 photos.

Mark you must have been to bust to speak or buy if you managed to take all those shots??

Nice photos of the layouts from Mike and that Ford 40 -series taken by Gavin looks very good.

Is one of Mike's shots of the big barn Tris's model of the T cab Scania and a Claas on the trailer??

Those Ford Series models must be good with Sean and Marcus turning to a shade of blue

Looking forward to seeing young Thomas's 1/87 layout loads of you have commented on.

All in all looks a great show. Sorry to hear Damien and Hazel had a pig of a journey home and Tris lost his fight with the wasp.

When is next's year show scheduled for?

:D :D :D Lost his fight with the wasp! I like the way you put things, Aill :)

That is the T-Cab Bill, yes. With glue fog over the visor because it fell off during the journey :(

I'm guessing next years show will be this same weekend.

I'm looking forward to the pi2s too :)

Well after a long trip back, finally got home around 10.30pm last night, albeit after a stop at Tob Carvery  ;)

All in all, was a good day. Plenty of familar faces, and plenty of new ones too, most of whom will soon be new members on here after we took names and details on the FTF stall. :)  Thanks to everyone who helped out and took time behind the FTF stall, you all did a great job. We seemed to be out of the way a bit up there but there was a certainly a nice cosy social feel to being upstairs.

There was some great feedback on the displays, I think it made the show (you will see with all the pictures) and I will be asking the Spalding Organisers to take some consideration from that for Spring :) . Great to see so many young ones faces light up, as well as the older ones too!

Well done to those who won the Britains sample model prizes on the FTF raffle. Big thanks to (Aunty)Jo and Crazy Kev for helping us out on that. We raised around £70 for charity of which Jo will talk about later on. Despite the current crop of Britains models, there appeared to be good feedback on our FTF Britains models. The weathered 7000 especially caught the imaginations of many.

Hopefully those who put their names down yesterday will soon be fully fledged FTF'ers, so lets all make them feel welcome. :)

Same again next year...Toytrac 09, well and truly FTF stamped  :)

Good day had by all by the looks of it.

Alot of people, lots of amazing displays.

Nice to meet a few FTF members, finally put faces to names.

Had a good look at the FTF Ford 7000 + cultivator, will def be ordering one of them.

Also a good look at the limited edition Siku Valtra's, very nice, some more to order!

Didn't get all the models I would of liked, but you can't odds what dealers bring, so roll on Spalding!

Well after a long trip back, finally got home around 10.30pm last night, albeit after a stop at Tob Carvery  ;)

All in all, was a good day. Plenty of familar faces, and plenty of new ones too, most of whom will soon be new members on here after we took names and details on the FTF stall. :)  Thanks to everyone who helped out and took time behind the FTF stall, you all did a great job. We seemed to be out of the way a bit up there  :-\  but there was a certainly a nice cosy social feel to being upstairs.

There was some great feedback on the displays, I think it made the show (you will see with all the pictures) and I will be asking the Spalding Organisers to take some consideration from that for Spring :) . Great to see so many young ones faces light up, as well as the older ones too!

Well done to those who won the Britains sample model prizes on the FTF raffle. Big thanks to (Aunty)Jo and Crazy Kev for helping us out on that. We raised around £70 for charity of which Jo will talk about later on. Despite the current crop of Britains models, there appeared to be good feedback on our FTF Britains models. The weathered 7000 especially caught the imaginations of many.

Hopefully those who put their names down yesterday will soon be fully fledged FTF'ers, so lets all make them feel welcome. :)

Same again next year...Toytrac 09, well and truly FTF stamped  :)

Thanks Andy - regarding the raffle money - I have just pm'd some of the young people that helped with the event to ask them to each chose a charity for us all to have a poll for our favourite choice.  :)