The Aughton Valley Collection

Nice update David, The Joal has to be the best version of the Fastrac done just a shame it wasn't done in 1/32

Thanks Mark. :) Despite the smaller scale it's still a cracking model. I'd love to see a highly detailed 1/32nd scale version of this Fastrac range and the early grey bonnet versions. I would definitely collect those. :) 

Great to see all of you cabinets again david really starting to have some serious collection there. I haven't added to my collection since last april due to the added person in our house but have a serious shopping list building

• Like 2

Great to see all of you cabinets again david really starting to have some serious collection there. I haven't added to my collection since last april due to the added person in our house but have a serious shopping list building

Thanks ever so much Richard, appreciated mate. :) I'm so happy with how it's developed over the past year or so to where it is now, really focusing on the classics and lovely custom builds. Loads more i'd like to add in due course, but i'm in no rush until the shows start to come around. Whilst it won't be at the top of everyone's shopping list I've noticed Ertl have just released a Massey Ferguson 1805 based on previous models, all of which I have. So i'm quite keen to pick one of those up, and lots more ideas for custom conversions too. :)    

come into martyns shop and I am sure we could tick some of them models off your list must catch up with you properly soon ,we got breakfast club coming up next week

• Like 1

that is a great collection of models there David ,but the best ones for me are the Britains not the most expensive but have a bit of the good old days attached to them thanks for showing smithy

Thanks ever so much mate, you're very welcome. :) I have enjoyed collecting the majority of the Britains classic era releases in recent years, and I also have a list of all the Britains, Siku, and Ertl toys I used to have on my carpet farm. Slowly but surely i'm completing that part of my collection too. :)  

• Like 1

Here's another model/toy to survive from my carpet farming days. The first version of Siku's Fendt Xylon.

P1080452_zpsd9z8ofd8.jpg

Another childhood favourite. My Britains MB-Trac with hopper. I remember being bought one of these for my 5th birthday.

P1080453_zpsuvbdsrec.jpg

I wont one of these lovely looking model. 

What a fantastic collection you have David. The fords are cracking especially the martyn reeve 8630, I will have to keep a look out for his models. Does he have a website?

Thanks ever so much Martin, really appreciated. Martyn doesn't have a website but does post on here as "mf135" his models are first class, I have around a dozen of them sat in my cabinets, the 8630 being my favourite. :)

• Like 1