U H Massey 135 with Duncan cab

Just finished this wee conversion,didn't like the round fenders anyway,but thanks to Mark's pitures of Sean's 135 at Spalding I thought I'd put the Duncan cab on aswell as just changeing the fenders,I#ll need to take it apart again to fix the gap between the cab and fender

MF135Duncancab1.jpg

MF135Duncancab2.jpg

MF135Duncancab3.jpg

Comments welcome,

Regards

Joe.

Brilliant Joe, the UH135 must surely have knocked the value of Britains ones :-\ ???

I really like this conversion, I agree that the round fenders look wrong..... maybe without the lights on top they would be better.... this improves it no end, I like ;):)

;) Thanks for all the great comments guy's,guess I should have posted these pictures first

135newseat1.jpg

135newseat2.jpg

I also changed the seat,as I don't think any 135's around here were fitted with that "fancy" sprung seat,there's not a farmer in the county would have shelled out for that,you'd be damn lucky to get a cab back then,seem to remember the Duncan cabs had only one slideing door ???

Nice work Joe

What's next on the conversion list mate ???

Hopefully an other "bigger"Fergie ;) ;)

Regards

Joe.

have to admit the UH top bonnet looks more spot on

than the old Britains MF 135s wonder what they would look like

as a yellow industrial with cab and loader and a red one     :'( ummm

was it hard getting the colours to match catkon

Early Duncan cab's had one door and a sliding window on the right. Later ones had two normal doors. The early ones also had a rear window that slid up into the roof. After that the rear window swung back but with gas struts on the outside of the cab. Finally they fitted the gas struts inside the cab like every one does today.

The paint is MF Super Red from Scaledown,and matchs pretty well,but I used grey primer,which does make a slight difference,should have used pink primer,but rushed the job. :P

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...