Farmyard Layout

SPN

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not my layout - unfortunately!

I met these guys on Saturday and they had the pics on their camera so I burned the pics onto a CD. They live about 10 minutes from Michael of Farmmodels.Net fame. It's a small world!

I haven't seen the display yet, but it is 8 x 4 in size. They have plans for another 8x4 to go beside it.

Here's a couple more of the 5 span haybarn.

only going to add a few extras to the temp layout i posted a while back as i want to add a changeable field board to the side,although it will have space to expand if needed,i noticed on mine the bigger you get the less you can dispaly the tractors doing stuff,so a comprimise was made

Guest Fendt pwr

you little gem,i was going to ask if you had any of the insides of that barn,got to do one for the straw at mine and was stuck on the curve bit

For the curve bit I just cut a pvc pipe in half,and then started from there.

Hi SPN could you please  ask the moynan bros next time you see them how they built that very nice REDROCK  shear grab on the front of there JCB  its the 1st time i have seen this done.