The Weather in General

Udimore

Woke this morning to see some drizzle....I had nearly forgot what rain looked like ;D ;D ....it won't do the ground any harm but it has scuppered my gardening plans for this morning :angry: .....but if it doesn't dry up...well there is always another day.

Foggiloan is well in land though Rob...very little on the coast at Balmedie or Cove. Snow on again at Dyce but as I started at 5am ( month end) this morning I'll be off home at 1.30 PM. I don't suppose I'll see many farmers at work today other than with snowploughs ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Touch of white frost this morning but hey it's dry and the sun was rising before getting blocked out by clouds....here's hoping it is a dry day in April for once. I wonder what May will be like :huh:

well its the end of april and in this part of Essex we have recorded 115 mm of rain this month, more than twice the average. we are behind with the spraying on the farm, and this evening i had to wash the saab 93 with a bucket as we have a hosepipe ban, priceless. ::)

Have not tooted up the rainfall here for the month yet, the month is not quite over yet. It has not been too bad here today, it stopped raining around 8 am this morning but is now raining very heavy again. It rained heavily with very strong winds from around midnight Saturday night and all through yesterday and my guage at 7.30 this morning was reading 45.4mm. Not worried about flooding here as I'm right on top of the hill but the roads that are lower than the fields are turning into streams.