The Weather in General

Udimore

Big mother of a storm coming up towards Newfoundland this week. If it follows the predicted course we should get good weather as it seems to be going around the Azores High.

excellent news SPN - looks like the weather is back to its usual self - basking in sun tody - thankfully out early again ;D

Heavy rain since lunchtime yesterday. Flooding on many of the back country roads and even a major flood at the airport roundabout at Dyce.

your not wrong there Bill, was at turra show yesterday lashed down the whole afternoon. this morning some of the hay i baled for a neighbour last week is nearly floating. :o

your not wrong there Bill, was at turra show yesterday lashed down the whole afternoon. this morning some of the hay i baled for a neighbour last week is nearly floating. :o

Yes Andy I'd heard Turriff show was a wee bit wet yesterday especially the car parks. Shame about today too and offcourse the lack of livestock due to this dreaded foot and month outbreak again.I;m thinking of trading in a tractor for a boat!!!!

Yes Andy I'd heard Turriff show was a wee bit wet yesterday especially the car parks. Shame about today too and offcourse the lack of livestock due to this dreaded foot and month outbreak again.I;m thinking of trading in a tractor for a boat!!!!

You're lucky you went yesterday Andy as I've just heard todays show is cancelled due to flooded show ground  :(  It was nice up in the far North yesterday until about 6pm the heavens opened then and it has not stopped since. Have a river running down the road past the front of house now  :o No work today or for rest of week now by looks of things and I had a full weeks work ahead if it was dry

You're lucky you went yesterday Andy as I've just heard todays show is cancelled due to flooded show ground  :(  It was nice up in the far North yesterday until about 6pm the heavens opened then and it has not stopped since. Have a river running down the road past the front of house now  :o No work today or for rest of week now by looks of things and I had a full weeks work ahead if it was dry

i know the feeling TSA :(

Rain with a bit of thunder and lightening at the moment...one bolt struck a little bit off behind the house just a few minutes ago...sounded quite strange after it hit  :-\