The Weather in General

Udimore

Udi, it depend on were in Sweden you live. In the south its only a month or maybe two. On Gotland, were i grown up, maybe a month, but up here in the middle of sweden the winter is about 4-5 months long, and it is  far too long for me!!  :-\

:o :o 4-5 months yikes  :o :o

Good work for the snowploughs i guess  ;)

It could be your turn now, we hawe enough of this white crap ;) I really looking forward to the springtime now :D

It's certainly forecast for much of the UK tonight and tomorrow...... :);) ;)

No sign of it here yet, I'll have to send a text to someone I know further North if it isn't here in the morning......Get them to send it on its way...... :D::);)

If its not a crowded hill  ;) you wanna try a ladder  ;) my god its quick but dangerous  ;)

I can imagine what will happen when I hit some frozen mole hills or rocks, new balls please  :o :o :D :D :D :D

That's a shame Gavin......Would have been fun running around in the Defender in snow listening to the radio eh...... ;) ;) ;)

yeah i know  >:( but she was losing engine oil from a leaking cooler pipe and sump gasket at a litre every 5 days so thought i'd better get it fixed :-\

Its frankly ridiculous, tried going out to do some work on the farm I'm building and about froze my ******** off. That will teach me for complaining about the lack of snow all winter. Its wet snow too, not good for the poor lambs. :(

Record breaking March, maybe?