The Weather in General

Udimore

Tons of snow here in Aberdeen. :o :o

Ruddy typical really, its been the most snowless winter here for years and on its dying day it teems down with the stuff just as everyone was ready for spring. :(

Seems to be arriving later and later every year now. ???

Ruddy typical really, its been the most snowless winter here for years and on its dying day it teems down with the stuff just as everyone was ready for spring. :(

Yeah the whole weather calendar seems to have moved back at least one month  ;)

supposed to be heavy in North East and East.....went up to Grimsby today for a 30min survey...bloody cold with the wind blowing. Only saw snow when i got to Wisbech on the way home! :D

looking dull here now though, maybe we can have a few feet of the white stuff!  ;):) :) :-\

your not wrong about the snow in aberdeen, im just back from clearing it, seem to have spent most of the day fighting a loosing battle. not so bad just now but its suppost to get worse overnight :o

supposed to be heavy in North East and East.....went up to Grimsby today for a 30min survey...bloody cold with the wind blowing. Only saw snow when i got to Wisbech on the way home! :D

looking dull here now though, maybe we can have a few feet of the white stuff!  ;):) :) :-\

Where?  I've not seen a flake there all day  :(???

Where?  I've not seen a flake there all day  :(???

it lasted about 2mins when i turned at the lights and then took the right down towards the church (church lane is it??  ???, cuts out going past the sprayer place) which brings you out near the centre of wisbech ???

a few more flakes fell on the Sutton - Earith road. i think we are to far inland to get it??  ???