The Weather in General

Udimore

Brilliant pics TOG......It's a shame we didn't get that amount of snow......We did get a small dusting again this morning but not enough to cause anymore havoc...... :'( :'( ;)

Come on Martin, isn't there always snow up north  :D :D

If the country gets anymore goverment will announce a nation wide epidemic (think it's right word :D )

Rain is well and truly set in now mf fan but with our water retention skills we will still have a major drought crisis in a few weeks time  :(

Rain is well and truly set in now mf fan but with our water retention skills we will still have a major drought crisis in a few weeks time  :(

pi$$ing down in cambs, has been all day....as you say 'hose pipe' bans etc. soon  :D :D :D::) ::)

The trouble is, Barry, you've too many people living in the South East for the resources you have available - just look at the M25 car park, it's full  ;D ;D

The trouble is, Barry, you've too many people living in the South East for the resources you have available - just look at the M25 car park, it's full  ;D ;D

Dont make me laugh please Ryk, you don't know how painful that experience is  ;) ;)

or perhaps you do  ;)

Well it's back again......Some on the ground and sleet coming down from the sky...... :);) ;)

The Fergie's ready with a charged battery and full petrol tank to clear the road if we get it bad tonight...... ;D;) ;)

*He thinks to himself :- Why couldn't it have came during the week...... :'( :'( :'(*

Well it's back again......Some on the ground and sleet coming down from the sky...... :);) ;)

The Fergie's ready with a charged battery and full petrol tank to clear the road if we get it bad tonight...... ;D;) ;)

*He thinks to himself :- Why couldn't it have came during the week...... :'( :'( :'(*

Just typical that ehh Martin  :D :D ;)

your just willing that to happen ain't you mart,get regan out in the snow having some work to do

It seems like the spring is far away now. 1 meter of snow and it still coming more :-[:-[ :-[:-[

How many months of the year do you have snow in Sweden M71, i have been twice and people just seem to accept it as a way of life  ;)

Just typical that ehh Martin  :D :D ;)

Aye yer right Barry......Nothing like a good bus run in the snow - Havoc is one word for it...... :D;) ;)

your just willing that to happen ain't you mart,get regan out in the snow having some work to do

Spot on Sean......That would be brilliant fun......Would make for some good pics too...... :);) ;)

How many months of the year do you have snow in Sweden M71, i have been twice and people just seem to accept it as a way of life  ;)

Udi, it depend on were in Sweden you live. In the south its only a month or maybe two. On Gotland, were i grown up, maybe a month, but up here in the middle of sweden the winter is about 4-5 months long, and it is  far too long for me!!  :-\

I was once in north Norway in Feb (-25 Celcius and living under canvas) when the local people had a fesival (Sonderfest) to celebrate the first sighting of the sun that year.  Difficult to imagine in UK.