The Weather in General

Udimore

How come posts seem to end up being about suspect practices and s*x?  Can't people concentrate on pure things such as Ford machines etc?   ;)::);)

us MF fans are open minded  :D :D ::) ::)::)

Finally we got sent home...... ;D;) ;)

The blizzard started just as I was getting on the bus this morning and then after an hour and a half they decided to send us home...... ;) ;) ;)

Thank-you Fishers Tours for making the decision to take us home......:D;) ;)

*A lot has melted now but atleast I got most of the day off and two nice bus journeys in the snow with the radio...... :D;) ;)*

more snow in Aberdeen today, was quite bad through the night, acccording to the radio some people had to be rescued from their cars after they stuck in drifts.

the snows been a good thing for me, have had plenty of work this week clearing it. ;D

more snow in Aberdeen today, was quite bad through the night, acccording to the radio some people had to be rescued from their cars after they stuck in drifts.

the snows been a good thing for me, have had plenty of work this week clearing it. ;D

Could you send some more of it down to Angus for 8.20am tomorrow please jmgs22?  ;) ;) ;)

Could you send some more of it down to Angus for 8.20am tomorrow please jmgs22?  ;) ;) ;)

your welcome to it!

think we will have to start carting it away soon, some huge piles in some carparks.

heard a rumor that there was a tractor and trailer carting it away from beside aberdeen airport the other night mabey its on its way to angus :D :D

your welcome to it!

think we will have to start carting it away soon, some huge piles in some carparks.

heard a rumor that there was a tractor and trailer carting it away from beside aberdeen airport the other night mabey its on its way to angus :D :D

Brilliant I hope to see that tractor and cart a few times over the next few days then...... ;) ;) ;)

A general shot of the area where we feed our 174 beef cows in the winter and a shot taken in town.

Our town council's idea is to scrape the snow into a windrow down the middle of the street then pick it up with a wheel-loader and load it into trucks to be hauled away and dumped.