The Weather in General

Udimore

we havent got snow....just pixie dust (really fine snow :D :D ::) ::)) falling! :D :D :D

Pixe Dust  ??? ??? ??? ??? - Don't tell me you believe in the tooth fairy too Ben.  I wish it to be known here officially on the forum that any views expressed by FB are that of his own and in no way reflect the views expressed by other members and residents of his home county of Cambridgeshire.

Pixe Dust indeed  ::)

Pixe Dust? ??? ??? ??? ??? - Don't tell me you believe in the tooth fairy too Ben.? I wish it to be known here officially on the forum that any views expressed by FB are that of his own and in no way reflect the views expressed by other members and residents of his home county of Cambridgeshire.

Pixe Dust indeed? ::)

Quite right Mark.  We get enough comments about our wonderful hobby of collecting tractors without anyone thinking we are a few pence short of the shilling.  To cap it all he mentions the Fens in his 'nom de plume' which can only bring that marvellous area into disrepute.  :-[:-[ :-[

Quite right Mark.? We get enough comments about our wonderful hobby of collecting tractors without anyone thinking we are a few pence short of the shilling.? To cap it all he mentions the Fens in his 'nom de plume' which can only bring that marvellous area into disrepute.? :-[:-[ :-[

;D ;D ;D

Udimore, I see your area has got itself in the newspaper today with a picture of the snow covered cliff railway.

Yeah not surprised Ryk, still snowing as i speak, only light stuff now though ;) Aiming to walk to the post office today to post those 5000's for ya ;)

Coming down steady now in the north Fens.  Daughter out at work but I think I'll persuade her to get a taxi rather than turn out to collect her this afternoon.  Time to light the fire and settle down with hot chocolate, Christmas cake and a good Ferguson DVD.

Coming down steady now in the north Fens.? Daughter out at work but I think I'll persuade her to get a taxi rather than turn out to collect her this afternoon.? Time to light the fire and settle down with hot chocolate, Christmas cake and a good Ferguson DVD.

Come on Ryk, get the story of Ford Tractors out instead and then look outside at the snow ;)

Come on Ryk, get the story of Ford Tractors out instead and then look outside at the snow ;)

Nope, when I wallow its in the Ferguson story in book or DVD.  Grey Fergies win every time, though closely followed by MF and Ford.  Hence the desire to plug the gaps in the Ford collection.

BTW, anyone know how to build a snow Fergie, rather than a snowman?  :D :D

i have just been called buy my bos and asked if i would get ready to be called at any time to drive there snow phoulgh as him and martin will be driveing the 3cx and the telporter so now a have to decdie drive the 856xl or the new masey and yes ti the one we have on demo the 6499  >:( i think i will go for the 856  ;D